Top 10 Celebrities We Wish Had Clothing Lines
Over the years the amount of celebrity-turned-fashion-designers has increased. Remember J.Lo, Sean John and Stuff by Duff? Lately many of the “celebrity” clothing lines have left shoppers confused (i.e Rob Kardashian’s sock line) and wishing other celebrities would create their own line instead. Here are some of the top celebrities whose style we wish we could find in stores:
1. Blake Lively : Though most people are trying to copy her character’s fashion, Blake Lively has enough style-cred of her own. Blake likes to wear bright colours and accessorizes without overdoing it. She also has a wide range of style, sometimes sporting mini-dresses that show off her mile-long legs to her boho maxi dresses and floppy hats. So far she has no plans of starting her own line, but nowadays most celebrities don’t last long without hyphening their career.
2. Rachel Bilson : She already designs shoes for ShoeMint but the stylish O.C-alumn has yet to give us what we want : a casual chic clothing line we can wear everywhere. Bilson keeps her style simple and comfortable with jeans, blazers, scarves and classic basics.
3. The cast of “Pretty Little Liars” : It’s hard to pick just one when they all look so fabulous! Troian Bellasario, Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell and Lucy Hale may be relatively new to the fashion scene, but at this years Teen Choice Awards they proved that they know what they are doing. Whether you are a teen or in your twenties, you have envied one or more of the girls and their style.
4. Oprah Winfrey : It is surprising that will all the things Oprah has accomplished, a clothing line is not one of them. Oprah Winfrey is arguably one of the most successful women in the world and she dresses the part! With her figure flattering and age appropriate style, women from all over would jump at the chance to wear something by their idol.
5. Miranda Kerr : It is impossible to find a paparazzi shot of this gorgeous Aussie in a bad outfit. Not only a busy supermodel but a mother as well, Miranda Kerr has taken cool street style to a whole new level. With her clothing line, she could help us all look this fabulous while running errands.
6. Emma Watson : Though she designed a line for organic clothing designer People Tree, Emma is one of the young actresses who deserves her own line. Already having been the face of Burberry, she has also worked with Alberta Ferretti. Though she had some questionable red carpet outfits in her younger years, she has developed her own version of classic British style.
7. Zooey Deschanel : It’s no secret that Zooey Deschanel has some of the quirkiest style in Hollywood. Often sporting bow’s, floral prints and 50′s inspired dresses, she has created her signature look. She could release a line of vintage inspired clothes for those who don’t fancy digging through thrift stores.
8. Rihanna : Though she is already working with European clothing line River Island there is bound to be some requests for Rihanna’s style across the pond. She switches up her bad-girl style with couture and femininity which is why there is no doubt she would do well in the fashion world.
9. Elle Fanning : Dressing age-appropriately, while still being fashionable can be difficult for some teenagers, but not Elle Fanning.While some young actresses are trying too hard to look older and sexier, Fanning embraces her youth. The thirteen year old already has her own signature quirky, laid back style with modesty.
10. Kate Middleton : Who wouldn’t want a wardrobe fit for a future Queen? If people are willing to buy t-shirts and mugs with her face on them, it is guaranteed that women everywhere would support the Princess’s fashion career. Though she may not have been born royal, she certainly dresses the part without being flashy. There are already Musician-Designers, Actress-Designers and Socialite-Designers. Why not a Princess-Designer?