Secrets of a Good Girl is looking for new writers! We’re actively seeking new celebrity news/gossip writers!
We’re looking for writers who enjoy entertaining and would like to write about celebrity news/gossip. Additionally, we’re looking for people with some prior writing experience (though it’s not a requirement) and we’re looking for people who have the availability to write 1-2 posts per day.
The job is voluntary. If you’re a journalism student or just looking for some experience, we are more than happy to give you letters of recommendation or act as a place of internship for any type of educational program that may require it.
Please note, writers MUST be able to submit ready-to-publish articles. That means spelling, grammar, punctuation and formatting must be up to acceptable standards.
- WordPress: Any knowledge or experience with WordPress is considered a bonus.
- Knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization): If you’re knowledgeable about SEO and can leverage this in your articles, that’s another bonus.
THE JOB ITSELF:
- This is a work-from-home job that can be done at your own leisure. Although we strongly urge all writers to contribute 1-2 posts per day, efforts to contribute more will be greatly appreciated.
- Word count is set at 250 words minimum.
- As for submitting your work, you will enter it into WordPress and be expected to format it accordingly (we will teach you how). Once formatted, you’ll be able to publish it (editorial approval may or may not be necessary).
If you’re still interested, please apply at here.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!